Bankruptcy law allows for the reduction – or elimination – of certain debts. In some cases, filing for bankruptcy can provide a timeline for the repayment of non-dischargeable debts and permits individuals and organizations to repay secured debts on more favorable terms to the borrower. Business insolvencies play an especially important role in today’s economic climate by allowing utilization of special provisions of bankruptcy law to buy and sell assets, eliminate and resolve certain obligations, and restructure a company’s finances and workforce.
We represent creditors, debtors, trustees and others across industries that span the state of Florida.
– Small business owners
– Professionals and professional associations including accountants, architects, and doctors
– Private corporations
– Real property owners
Our experienced Tampa Bankruptcy Attorney can assist you or your company with bankruptcy, insolvency, and creditor’s rights in state or federal courts.
Our services include:
– Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings
– Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors
– Stay relief litigation
– Avoidance actions
– Claims objection litigation
– Issues of unexpired leases and executory contracts
– Bankruptcy alternatives
– Prosecuting fraudulent transfer claims
– Enforcing judgments
– Lender liability claims
Our Bankruptcy Attorneys
Haksoo Stephen Lee, Esq.